Are you sabotaging your success? Three things to stop doing immediately.
When we are growing a business or working toward something new, we typically think of all the “doing” that needs to be done to achieve the results we are striving for. I need to get more followers, I need to make X amount of income, I need to get all the technology set up…you name it.
In all this doing, we often make mistakes that sabotage us and lead to overwhelm, burnout, and exhaustion.
My friend, I am here to tell you that there are 3 things you can go ahead and stop doing. Now. Today. Find out what to STOP doing in my recent podcast:
Episode 24: Are you sabotaging your success? Three things to stop doing immediately if you want to grow your audience, income and influence to maximize your opportunities.
So, what to do instead?
Here are some ways to present yourself professionally in order to grow your income, audience, and influence without sacrificing your mental health.
- Maximize your opportunities by showing up in person and online as your best self.
- Elevate your professional appearance if possible and clarify your message to attract clients more effectively.
- Magnify your presence for better audience engagement and deeper connections.
- Connect with your loyal lifers and become super clear in your message and purpose.
- Focus on value-driven connections and coaching without allowing your lack (scarcity) mindset to get in the way of your serving at your highest level.
- Embrace patience, stay humble, and keep things simple. Don't fall for all the gimmicks. Shortcuts will not give you sustainability.
- Reflect on your online presence, including your appearance in photos and videos, to ensure you are presenting yourself professionally and confidently.
- Focus on improving your social media captions to make them more engaging and informative, encouraging users to stop scrolling and pay attention to your content.
- Show up consistently online and in person, striving to be presentable and confident in all interactions but also recognize where you are. Showing up matters most.
- Be intentional in your actions, recognizing that if you want people to pay you for your services, you must provide value and build trust.
- Always give ten times the value of what you want people to pay for your services or products.
- Avoid rushing the process of building your business and instead focus on steady growth and progress.
- Be patient with yourself and your business growth, understanding that success often takes time and dedication.
- Invest time and energy into developing a strong message and brand identity for your business.
- Consider seeking feedback and guidance from a mentor or coach to help you improve and grow your business.
- Remember your journey is unique, and comparing your progress to others can be unproductive and discouraging. Focus on your own growth and success.
Are you ready to get out of your own way and pursue your God-given purpose and dreams? I know you are, and I am here to be your biggest cheerleader!
Want more tips on overcoming self-sabotage? Click here for my free guide to Silence Your Inner Mean Girl, 3 Ways you are getting in your own way & Bible verses to help you flip the script!
Purchase the ON DEMAND Bootcamp and get all 4 days: Click here
Coaching women in life and business is my passion! I'd love to offer you a free consult to see if working together could be beneficial for you. You don't have to know what you need help with, you just have to book the call. It takes courage. Just DO IT.